Town Hall: Serving in a Crisis
Tuesday March 17, 7pm
How can we serve here?
It looks as if the COVID 19 crisis has a long way to go, measured now in weeks not days. It is time for a conversation around how we serve in times like this. Thinking about these particular groups:
- At risk groups who need to be ultra-careful about how they move around
- Those for whom grocery shopping is a challenge
- Those struggling with anxiety and loneliness
- Young families at home with kids for weeks on end
- Those joining us for our online Sunday services
As we noted Sunday, there is little we can do to arrest the disease. There is a great deal we are called to do to address the “dis-ease.” So please join us online, Tuesday night, 7:00 PM for a conversation around how we can serve.